- The Bronx
- Teens (13–18)
Introduction To Cosplay Sewing
Get an introduction to the world of cosplay and cosplay sewing with NYC cosplay seamstress Kia Sangria. Kia will show you some of her favorite costume projects and techniques to get you started on making your own! Register online.
- The basics of working with costume sewing patterns
- Popular cosplay fabrics and sewing techniques
- Live sewing demos
- The opportunity to try your hand at sewing
- The cosplay community in NYC
- See popular cosplays and learn the steps to create them
You’ll stay for 2 hours and leave with the inspiration to cosplay your favorite characters from TV, Movies, Anime, & comics, The basics of using a sewing machine, and an affordable resource for finding fabric for your next costume!
So bring your questions, and inspiration, and get ready to experience the other side of the sewing circle!
Its highly encouraged that you come on time so that you get to experience everything this event has to offer!